Kelly Clarkson shares wedding video
Los Angeles: Pop star Kelly Clarkson has given fans a sneak peak into her intimate wedding day by posting a video of her nuptials online.
The `Since U Been Gone` hitmaker tied the knot with Brandon Blackstock on Sunday at Blackberry Farm in Walland, Tennessee and took to Twitter the following day to confirm news, reported Us magazine.
The 31-year-old singer returned to the microblogging site to share a professionally-filmed video, which captures moments from the newlyweds` big day, and wrote, "Here is a little video of our special day! Thanks to everyone for all of your well wishes."
The clips of Clarkson and her groom were backed by Patti Griffin`s ballad Heavenly Day.
The video footage Clarkson posted online features shots of the newlyweds posing for photos with the Tennessee countryside as their backdrop, slow dancing on a dock and even venturing into a kayak on a nearby lake.
The small affair was only attended by Blackstock`s son and daughter from his previous marriage. They served as the maid of honour and best man at the ceremony.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!