Kelly Clarkson stressed about her wedding
Los Angeles: Singer Kelly Clarkson, who is engaged to boyfriend Brandon Blackstock, admits she is terrified ahead of her upcoming nuptials.
"We are just kind of overwhelmed with the planning of the wedding. We are actually thinking fall this year and we are thinking outside," showbizspy.com quoted Clarkson as saying.
She added she had a breakdown over her wedding plans.
"We are trying to make it small, but it is hard. I literally had a breakdown two weeks ago about the wedding list. I am terrified of everyone watching me walk down the aisle.
"Honestly I have never been the girl to plan a wedding. We will totally, probably elope," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajay Devgn and Abigail Eames in ‘Raatein’ from ‘Shivaay’ will melt your heart! Watch song
- Deepika Padukone to play King Ashoka’s daughter on reel?
- 'Folksong Festival' radio host Oscar Brand dies at 96
- Biopic on Dhoni made tax free in UP
- Why daddys always save their sons: Kangana Ranaut on Hrithik controversy