Kendall Jenner wants to win Harry Styles back?
London: Reality TV star Kendall Jenner reportedly wants to win her rumoured former boyfriend Harry Styles back.
18-year-old Jenner, who broke up with the `One Direction` singer three months after she started dating last November, feels he is the right one for her and she should get back with him, reportedly.
"The few times Kendall`s seen Hazza (Harry Styles) since their split have made her all the more desperate to get her claws into him again. She believes he`s `the one` and has been telling all her friends they are meant to be together," a source said.
"She bitterly regrets agreeing to call it quits and is certain she can rekindle the fire between them," the source added.
Styles, 20, is rumoured to be dating model Paige Reifler, 18, after they were spotted getting cosy at a party in London earlier this month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' release date OUT!
- Are Indians shifting their focus from gyming to dancing – Click here to read more
- Interesting! Here’s how India women feel about representation of woman in movies
- Priyanka Chopra inspired by ‘Dangerous Woman’ Ariana Grande
- Only ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth can do this – Know what it is