Keri Russell dating her `Americans` co-star?
New York: `Americans` star Keri Russell is reportedly dating her co-star Matthew Rhys.
Russell, 37, who announced earlier this month that she and her husband Shane Deary have split after seven years of marriage, was spotted with Ryhs, who is her on-screen husband on the hit FX show, reported the New York Post.
"Seeing the way they are together I could have sworn they were a couple. They were so touchy-feely, drinking and laughing," a source said.
Russell, and Rhys, 39, are currently in New York filming Season 2 of `The Americans`, in which they star as Soviet KGB agents posing as a married couple.
Their representatives did not respond to comment on their relationship status.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Modern Family' to feature transgender child actor
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- Think calmly, speak calmly: Juhi Chawla advises people who 'have gone out of senses'
- Herschell Gordon Lewis dies at 87
- Naomi Watts, Liev Schreiber split up after 11 years