Kerry Katona`s boyfriend to propose soon?
Los Angeles: Singer Kerry Katona`s boyfriend George Kay has reportedly bought a ring and is planning to propose to her.
Kay plans to propose to Katona, member of Atomic Kitten band, during a romantic vacation in Dubai, reports mirror.co.uk.
"George told Kerry he`s ready to pop the question. Kerry`s been on tenterhooks for the past month," a source said.
"She was certain he was going to do it this week after Atomic Kitten`s gig in London. But they fly to Dubai next week and George will propose there. She will be thrilled," the source added.
They had been dating each other for the past two-and-a-half-month. This will be Katona`s third marriage.
She was earlier married to singer Brian McFadden and later tied the knot with taxi driver Mark Croft.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours