Khloe Kardashian has prepared divorce papers?
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian is reportedly ready to end her marriage to Lamar Odom but won;t file divorce papers just yet.
According to Radar Online, Kardashian has prepared divorce papers to end her troubled marriage to Odom following secret talks with a lawyer.
"Within the last two weeks, Khloe instructed her lawyer to have divorce papers drawn up. All she needs to do is tell the lawyer to file the petition. She has even signed the divorce papers, in anticipation. But she feels she has no other options at this point because Lamar is unwilling to go to rehab.
"There is hope that if Khloe does file, Lamar will realise he must get help. It`s like the situation is just too far gone at this point for a split to be anything but unavoidable. It doesn`t seem like a reconciliation is any closer to happening," a source said.
It is said that the 29-year-old even considered getting pregnant to save her four-year marriage..
"Khloe truly believed that if she got pregnant, it would cause Lamar to change his ways. Khloe thought having a baby together would bring them closer together as a couple.
"He still talks to Khloe everyday, but his drug addiction is running and ruining his life. He loves the drugs more than anything else, including his wife. He refuses to give it up. Sadly, the only thing that matters to Lamar is partying," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year