Khloe Kardashian knew Lamar Odom was cheating on her
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian has confessed that she knew her ex-husband Lamar Odom was cheating on her.
In a teaser video for the upcoming episode of `Keeping up with The Kardashians`, Khloe, 30, also reportedly revealed that she lied to everyone to cover up the infidelity committed by her former husband.
"He`s wearing his ring full time... You were wearing it when you were with someone else too. The way I was living is not a way to live. I kept in hiding every time there was something going on. I would have to lie, or conceal, or cover up, and I`m so over it," Khloe said.
"Let me tell you something. Last year on my birthday I lied to everyone. Because I had to lie and say I was with my husband, when in fact my husband was missing with another girl," she added.
Khloe and Lamar had been married for four years before the former filed for divorce in December 2013 following rumours of drug use and infidelity which were swirling around Lamar.
Khloe is currently in a relationship with rapper French Montana.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!
- Kahaani 2 weekend collections: Vidya Balan starrer mints Rs 16 cr
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan's awesome bromance bigger than any award!
- Deepika Padukone looks ravishing on the latest 'Elle' cover!