Kieron Richardson engaged to long-term boyfriend
London: `Hollyoaks` star Kieron Richardson is engaged to his boyfriend of over seven years.
The 28-year-old actor, who plays Ste Hay on the Channel 4 soap, said that he hopes to marry long-term boyfriend Carl Hyland in spring 2015, reportedly.
"I just got engaged. It`s really exciting. We`ve been together for over seven years so it`s not a shock.
"Depending on story lines we`re hoping to squeeze it in next year. I don`t want it to be a cold wedding, but then I don`t want to be too hot, so it`ll be spring," Richardson said.
He said that he would like there to be "a few surprises" on his special day, adding: "Not even my mum knows some of the things I have in mind."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut receive top honours
- Jacqueline Fernandez keeps mystery alive on her relationship status
- Pakistani actors Adnan Siddiqui, Sajal Aly set to debut in Bollywood film!
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!