Kim, Kanye denied wedding venue at Palace of Versailles
London: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West were denied to have their wedding at le Palace of Versailles , it has been revealed.
According to a source, it would just have been too intrusive for visitors to the palace and the staff, the Daily Star reported.
The source added that they were hoping to persuade officials during their visit.
However, the pair was told that their wedding would be too bling for the opulent site just outside Paris.
The source claimed that will now be scouting private estates and chateaux in the region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks