Kim, Kanye`s love story is `forever`
Los Angeles: Rapper Kanye West says that his love story with fiancée Kim Kardashian will be remembered for a long time, just as the eternal love between fictional characters Romeo and Juliet.
The couple, who got engaged last month, has been dating for over a year. They even have daughter named North, who is now over seven months old.
"Our love story`s a love story for the ages. I felt like when we first got together, it was like a Romeo and Juliet kind of a thing where it`s like she`s a reality star and I`m a rapper...," eonline.com quoted Kanye as saying.
When asked if the rapper was sure that Kim is the one for him, Kanye said: "Oh yeah, 100 percent. I had to work for it."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina Kaif JOKES about her actual thought behind 'Kala Chashma'—READ inside!
- Chill guys! There's still time for Deepika Padukone, Fawad Khan film
- Whoa! Ranbir Kapoor's new house is ready, GUESS who designed it?
- Singer Shweta Pandit gets married to Italian beau Ivano Fucci
- I don't want to be number one: Irrfan Khan