Kim, Kanye`s love story is `forever`
Los Angeles: Rapper Kanye West says that his love story with fiancée Kim Kardashian will be remembered for a long time, just as the eternal love between fictional characters Romeo and Juliet.
The couple, who got engaged last month, has been dating for over a year. They even have daughter named North, who is now over seven months old.
"Our love story`s a love story for the ages. I felt like when we first got together, it was like a Romeo and Juliet kind of a thing where it`s like she`s a reality star and I`m a rapper...," eonline.com quoted Kanye as saying.
When asked if the rapper was sure that Kim is the one for him, Kanye said: "Oh yeah, 100 percent. I had to work for it."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Wedding SONG of the year 'Nachde Ne Saare' has Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra dance to glory! Watch
- 'Befikre' Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor's latest STILL will make you standstill!
- Song alert! 'Besabriyaan' from Sushant Singh Rajput's 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story' OUT—Watch
- Sonakshi Sinha looks dayum fresh after 'Akira' promotions! Picture proof
- Work on 'Padmavati' sets in full swing, shoot begins in September