Kim, Kanye`s love story is `forever`
Los Angeles: Rapper Kanye West says that his love story with fiancée Kim Kardashian will be remembered for a long time, just as the eternal love between fictional characters Romeo and Juliet.
The couple, who got engaged last month, has been dating for over a year. They even have daughter named North, who is now over seven months old.
"Our love story`s a love story for the ages. I felt like when we first got together, it was like a Romeo and Juliet kind of a thing where it`s like she`s a reality star and I`m a rapper...," eonline.com quoted Kanye as saying.
When asked if the rapper was sure that Kim is the one for him, Kanye said: "Oh yeah, 100 percent. I had to work for it."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why