Kim, Kanye will plan wedding on their own: Kris Jenner
Los Angeles: Kim Kardashian and singer Kanye West have taken charge of their wedding, says the socialite and reality TV star`s mother Kris Jenner.
The duo will prepare for the big day "all on their own", reports contactmusic.com.
Jenner said that she has taken a step back from her daughter`s life to let her get on with it and she hasn`t even seen the wedding dress.
"Kim and Kanye have done this all on their own and they`ve had the best time planning it and I know nothing. I have not seen her wedding dress, I don`t know how she looks in it," she said.
"I`ll see it for the first time when she puts it on at her wedding," added Jenner.
It is a change of pace for the mother, who said that she is a "control freak".
"I`m really excited. I`ve never been able to just go some place and relax and enjoy the ride and let everybody else worry about everything because I`m such a control freak," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor