Kim Kardashian, Kanye West marry?
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kim Kardashian and her rapper fiance Kanye West have sparked rumours that they are legally married.
Even tough it was earlier rumoured that the pair was planning to get hitched in Paris later this month, it is believed that the 33-year-old socialite and West have been officially married for a week as they had obtained a marriage license in California a few days ago, reportedly.
The couple are parents to a baby daughter North. "Kim and Kanye are now married on paper. They got their license in California over the past few days. Kim and North are on their way to NYC now," a source said.
Although Kardashian`s publicist told New York Daily News, "There is no statement and no comment on wedding conjecture.
The couple`s wedding celebration will take place in Paris, but the date or the venue has not been confirmed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Madhur Bhandarkar reacts to Javed Akhtar's 'hardly literate' tweet
- Not bothered about fashion police: Priyanka Chopra
- Dubbing is like reliving the whole film: Kriti Sanon
- 'Kader Khan in Canada with son, everything fine'
- Feel proud to generate steady work for craftsmen: Manish Malhotra
- Yuvraj Singh celebrates wifey Hazel Keech's birthday and the cake looks awesome!
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!