Kim Kardashian, Kanye West to draw up prenuptial
Los Angeles: Socialite Kim Kardashian and her fiancé Kanye West are apparently contemplating prenuptial agreement before getting married.
Even though both Kanye and Kim are committed to the marriage and they are not signing a prenup because they`re worried the relationship might fall apart.
But they`re both business people and know given their vast wealth, it`s just the smart thing to do to have a prenuptial, reports tmz.com.
According to sources, even if they keep their wealth separate, the couple will have a joint account.
The couple got engaged earlier this week and has a four-month-old daughter North West.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Really? Taapsee Pannu got flak for her fashion sense initially
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'—Celebrate heartbreak ala Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma in 'Channa Mereya' song! Watch now
- 'All My Life' creator Agnes Nixon dies at 93
- 'Rock On!! 2' band member Shraddha Kapoor aka Jiah releases her new single 'Tere Mere Dil'! Watch now
- Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor relive their very own 'DDLJ' moment! View PIC