Kim Kardashian, Kanye West to draw up prenuptial
Los Angeles: Socialite Kim Kardashian and her fiancé Kanye West are apparently contemplating prenuptial agreement before getting married.
Even though both Kanye and Kim are committed to the marriage and they are not signing a prenup because they`re worried the relationship might fall apart.
But they`re both business people and know given their vast wealth, it`s just the smart thing to do to have a prenuptial, reports tmz.com.
According to sources, even if they keep their wealth separate, the couple will have a joint account.
The couple got engaged earlier this week and has a four-month-old daughter North West.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt heads for a family vacation to Maldives!
- Did you know how many alcohol bottles Nawazuddin Siddiqui crush in 'Raees' trailer?
- All you want to know about Pradosh Vrat!
- All I ever wanted to be was an entertainer, says Ranveer Singh
- 'Befikre' box office report, day 2: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer continues to impress audience
- Shilpa Shetty's son Viaan not allowed to watch TV on weekdays!
- Yash and Radhika Pandit's wedding pictures will melt your heart
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more