Kim Kardashian, Kanye West to draw up prenuptial
Los Angeles: Socialite Kim Kardashian and her fiancé Kanye West are apparently contemplating prenuptial agreement before getting married.
Even though both Kanye and Kim are committed to the marriage and they are not signing a prenup because they`re worried the relationship might fall apart.
But they`re both business people and know given their vast wealth, it`s just the smart thing to do to have a prenuptial, reports tmz.com.
According to sources, even if they keep their wealth separate, the couple will have a joint account.
The couple got engaged earlier this week and has a four-month-old daughter North West.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!