Kim Kardashian, Kanye West to get married in Florence?
Los Angeles: Celebrity couple Kim Kardashian and her fiance Kanye West are reportedly planning to tie the knot in Florence, Italy instead of France.
The 32-year-old reality star and her rapper partner would apparently hold a pre-wedding dinner in Paris before flying the guests to Florence for the actual nuptials, reportedly.
"Kim and Kanye have told all guests different info. No one knows all of the details," a source said.
Earlier this year, the `Keeping Up with the Kardashians` star had said on a chat show that she and West wanted to get married in a small wedding. She added that her wedding would be attended by 200 family members and close friends.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex