Kim Kardashian, Kanye West to sign prenup?
Los Angeles: Newly engaged couple Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are reportedly planning to sign a prenuptial agreement before they tie the knot.
The 36-year-old rapper is worth USD 90 million and his reality
TV star girlfriend has an estimated wealth of USD 40 million and both understand the need for a prenup, reported Ace Showbiz.
The couple will only have one joint account and all other finances will remain separated after their marriage.
Celebrity divorce lawyer Raoul Felder, who previously handelled divorce of former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani and filmmaker Martin Scorsese, will draft the prenup.
"This is not the mother of all prenups, but it`s going to have to be pretty close," said Felder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!