Kim Kardashian, Kanye West to sign prenup?
Los Angeles: Newly engaged couple Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are reportedly planning to sign a prenuptial agreement before they tie the knot.
The 36-year-old rapper is worth USD 90 million and his reality
TV star girlfriend has an estimated wealth of USD 40 million and both understand the need for a prenup, reported Ace Showbiz.
The couple will only have one joint account and all other finances will remain separated after their marriage.
Celebrity divorce lawyer Raoul Felder, who previously handelled divorce of former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani and filmmaker Martin Scorsese, will draft the prenup.
"This is not the mother of all prenups, but it`s going to have to be pretty close," said Felder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Filmmakers just followed law; Karan Johar is being bullied: Zoya Akhtar
- Unfair to target film involving mostly Indians, says Dia Mirza
- Antara Biswas aka Monalisa wants Salman's attention with 'Bigg Boss' stint
- I'm sure kids will be inspired by 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
- No blanket ban on Pakistani artistes in view of prevailing atmosphere: MEA