Kim Kardashian, Kanye West to sign prenup?
Los Angeles: Newly engaged couple Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are reportedly planning to sign a prenuptial agreement before they tie the knot.
The 36-year-old rapper is worth USD 90 million and his reality
TV star girlfriend has an estimated wealth of USD 40 million and both understand the need for a prenup, reported Ace Showbiz.
The couple will only have one joint account and all other finances will remain separated after their marriage.
Celebrity divorce lawyer Raoul Felder, who previously handelled divorce of former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani and filmmaker Martin Scorsese, will draft the prenup.
"This is not the mother of all prenups, but it`s going to have to be pretty close," said Felder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth