Kim Kardashian, Kanye West to wed right after child birth
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kim Kardashian and her rapper boyfriend have reportedly decided to tie the knot after the birth of their child.
The couple is going to marry in a lavish and intimate wedding in the Los Angeles, reported Radar online.
"Kim is set to exchange `I do`s` wearing an ethereal white wedding dress and wants a location where they can hear the waves and be married under the moon and stars. Kim`s choice at the moment is a starlight ceremony in California`s Big Sur," a source said.
West does not want any media at the wedding and they will not even sell their wedding photos for profit.
"Instead, Kanye says they should consider a donation to one of Kim`s charities like the Skin Cancer Foundation, or Mattel Children`s Hospital in a deal around the wedding for a short film," the source added.
The rapper and reality star have been seeing one another since March 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'