Kim Kardashian`s brother brands her engagement a `joke`
London: Reality TV star Kim Kardashian`s brother Rob has expressed doubt over his recently engaged sister`s plans to marry basketball star Kris Humphries, saying that it seemed like a "joke" to him.
Humphries proposed to the model-actress with a USD 2 million ring, but 24-year-old Rob isn`t convinced that the wedding will happen, reported a website.
"I just don`t feel confident because Kim has always been so like, you know, she`s, how old? She`s just been through a lot of relationships and she always gets hurt or never finds the right dude," he said about his 30-year-old sister.
When the couple first told the Kardashian family about their engagement, everyone thought they were joking.
"We were having a family dinner and we didn`t know what it was for. She had a ring on and we didn`t know what it was for and we didn`t believe her and we thought it was a joke. No one really did anything and it was like, `Oh wait`, it was really bizarre. Congrats to her, it was pretty shocking in my mind," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan is travelling from Mumbai to Delhi by train – See pics
- Want to be good at dating? Here are a few tips
- Sussanne Khan tweets about former husband Hrithik Roshan
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!