Kim Kardashian`s brother brands her engagement a `joke`
London: Reality TV star Kim Kardashian`s brother Rob has expressed doubt over his recently engaged sister`s plans to marry basketball star Kris Humphries, saying that it seemed like a "joke" to him.
Humphries proposed to the model-actress with a USD 2 million ring, but 24-year-old Rob isn`t convinced that the wedding will happen, reported a website.
"I just don`t feel confident because Kim has always been so like, you know, she`s, how old? She`s just been through a lot of relationships and she always gets hurt or never finds the right dude," he said about his 30-year-old sister.
When the couple first told the Kardashian family about their engagement, everyone thought they were joking.
"We were having a family dinner and we didn`t know what it was for. She had a ring on and we didn`t know what it was for and we didn`t believe her and we thought it was a joke. No one really did anything and it was like, `Oh wait`, it was really bizarre. Congrats to her, it was pretty shocking in my mind," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did Gisele Bundchen threaten hubby Tom Brady with divorce?
- Katrina perfect for Ranbir, says Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Daddy Shah Rukh's message for daughter Suhana will melt your heart
- Watch: Why did Deepika Padukone make fun of Ranbir Kapoor?
- Sonakshi Sinha burns Twitter trolls for calling her ugly and it's epic!