Kim Kardashian`s divorce takes bizarre turn
Los Angeles:TV host and socialite Kim Kardashian`s divorce proceedings have reportedly taken another odd turn. Her ex-husband is ready to avoid the trial if she apologises to him.
If the 32-year-old American socialite, who is pregnant with Kanye West`s baby, apologises to Brooklyn Nets player Kris Humphries at a settlement conference in a Los Angeles court, he would give her a divorce without seeking an annulment on grounds of fraud.
"Humphries has never said he won`t settle (the matter), but he has certain conditions and terms that he wants (Kim) Kardashian to agree to that don`t include money," radaronline.com quoted a source as saying.
The source also clarified that Humphries never asked for $7 million in a settlement from Kim.
"Put simply, if Kardashian were to formally apologise to Humphries in court tomorrow (Friday) - and if he felt it were sincere - he would likely agree to end the marriage and avoid the trial," the source said.
But Humphries also wants her to apologise by releasing a formal statement to the media.
"If Kardashian comes into the court with an attitude and acting full of herself, he will absolutely take this to trial," the source added.
After being married for 72 days, the estranged couple will meet Friday in court for the first time in a year-and-a-half. The trial will proceed on May 6 if they don`t reach an agreement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours