Kim Kardashian`s fears for Kanye West
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kim Kardashian is worried that her rapper boyfriend Kanye West, who was charged with battery and attempted theft last week, might go to prison.
"Kim is really upset. She`s been sobbing to Kanye saying she needs support with North. She`s been insisting she can`t cope on her own and is so worried the judge will want to make an example of the rapper, especially considering his previous outburst," Closer magazine quoted a source as saying.
The 36-year-old rapper lunged at several photographers outside his bachelor pad Saturday as they questioned him about his feud with Jimmy Kimmel.
West was upset as chat show host Jimmy Kimmel had recently re-enacted one of West’s recent radio interviews, using two children.
He was caught on film reportedly assaulting photographer Daniel Ramos at Los Angeles International Airport in July as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mexico drops out of Miss Universe over Donald Trump tirade
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing