Kim Kardashian`s mother recommends avoiding marriage plans?
London: Reality TV star Kris Jenner has reportedly advised her daughter Kim Kardashian not to get married again in the near future.
The `Keeping Up with the Kardashians` star thinks that twice-divorced Kim, who recently welcomed her first daughter, North West with her rapper boyfriend Kanye West, should not tie the knot with him so soon after her divorce from ex-husband Kris Humphries was finalised, reported Contactmusic.
"Kris is encouraging the couple to take their time, to really think about it. A third divorce for Kim, is not something Kris wants for her daughter or her family business," a source said.
"There is no doubt that everyone in the family wants to see Kim happy, but at the same time they are assuring her that she doesn`t need to be married to find happiness," the source added.
Kim was previously married to music producer Damon Thomas for four years until 2004, and her divorce from Humphries was finalised last month when they finally settled their court battle, which began in late October, 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!
- Kahaani 2 weekend collections: Vidya Balan starrer mints Rs 16 cr
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!