Kim Kardashian says she married Humphries out of love
Los Angeles: In a nine-hour-long secret deposition, Kim Kardashian has testified she really did love basketball star Kris Humphries when she married him in 2011.
The current girlfriend of rapper Kanye West is locked in a divorce battle with Humphries following her split from Humphries 72 days after their wedding.
Kardashian secretly sat for her deposition Tuesday in LA and she testified under oath that when she accepted Humphries` proposal of marriage and when she said "I do," she really did love him.
The deposition was taken at the offices of Kardashian`s lawyer Laura Wasser and It lasted 9 hours, reported TMZ.
Kardashian testified that her reality show played no part in her decision to tie the knot.
Humphries` lawyer probed for evidence that Kardashian, 32, defrauded him and only married him to goose ratings for her reality show, but Humphries didn`t make any headway.
He is asking for an annulment based on fraud, but sources have said the deposition didn`t help his case.
Humphries did not even show up for the deposition.
Kardashian, who is now pregnant with West`s child, has been trying for a divorce for almost a year-and-a-half. The trial is set for May 6.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan is travelling from Mumbai to Delhi by train – See pics
- Mika Singh's 'Dhingana' highlights Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' journey
- Want to be good at dating? Here are a few tips
- Sussanne Khan tweets about former husband Hrithik Roshan
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!