Kim Kardashian sells Beverly Hills home, moves in with beau Kanye West
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has reportedly sold her Beverly Hills home and has moved in with boyfriend Kanye West in their new USD 11 million mansion.
The 32-year-old pregnant socialite bough the 14,000-square-foot Bel Air Italian villa-style mansion with West in January.
According to reports she sold her Beverly Hills without listing it to an unknown buyer for an undisclosed price, reported Aceshowbiz.
Kardashian had bought the house for USD 4.8 million in March 2010. The 4,000-square-foot house boasts five bedrooms, a swimming pool in the backyard, a Mediterranean roof, spa, waterfall and fireplaces. She lived at the home while she was engaged and briefly married to Kris Humphries.
The couple`s new home has a gym, movie theater, full hair and makeup salon, bowling alley, basketball court, indoor and outdoor pool.
Expecting their first baby this summer, the couple has been inseparable enjoying a romantic getaway in various romantic places in Europe.
It is also said that they are looking for other homes in London, Miami and Paris. Most recently, they vacationed in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil and partied with actor Will Smith.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth