Kim Kardashian `surprised` by marriage proposal
Los Angeles: Socialite Kim Kardashian says rapper-fiancé Kanye West`s marriage proposal was the "surprise of a lifetime".
The ‘Stronger’ hitmaker asked the brunette beauty to be his wife in front of all her loved ones at AT&T Park in San Francisco on her 33rd birthday and Kim, who has eight-month-old daughter North with Kanye, later admitted she had no idea what was going to happen.
"I`m, like, shaking. It is so crazy to me that this is all happening. Kanye really outdid himself. It feels like I`m in a dream. It`s just the most amazing experience. I am the biggest investigator, so the fact that I didn`t see one sign of this happening is the surprise of a lifetime,” contactmusic.com quoted Kim as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'