Kim Kardashian to take Kanye West`s last name after wedding
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kim Kardashian will take her fiancé Kanye West`s name and make Kardashian her middle name once they tie the knot.
The 33-year-old reality star made the revelation on the red carpet of her birthday party at Tao in Las Vegas last week, reported Aceshowbiz.
The `Keeping Up with the Kardashians` star also talked about her surprise engagement which took place at San Francisco`s AT&T Park on her birthday.
"I cried afterwards. I was shaking. And when you`re like, `Is this really happening?` But you`re just shaking... I honestly had no idea, none whatsoever. I knew we were going to San Francisco for my birthday, because he had a show there the next night. So I thought it was just a birthday dinner.
"My eyes were closed and then I got up and still the whole time I didn`t think it was a proposal. I thought it was dinner on the baseball field and we had a nice orchestra. I still didn`t get it... When he got on his knee, I kind of figured out what was going on," the mother of one, who admitted that she left the wedding plan to West, added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Inside pictures: Check out the best moments from Bipasha-Karan's wedding, reception
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover set floor ablaze with killer moves at wedding reception – Watch here
- Bachchans, SRK, Salman attend Bipasha-Karan Singh Grover’s wedding reception
- Kangana Ranaut records statement with cops in connection with Hrithik's FIR
- First pictures of Bipasha and Karan as Mr & Mrs out! Check here