Kim Kardashian to wed in May
London: Star couple Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have reportedly brought their much-awaited wedding date forward by two months.
The couple, who have an eight-month-old daughter North West, is said to have decided to tie the knot in Paris in May instead of July because they are so excited to get married, reported a website.
Kardashian, 33, and the `Yeezus` rapper, 36, allegedly want their daughter to be heavily involved in the ceremony.
"North will have a large role in the wedding!," a source said.
The brunette beauty is letting West handle most aspects of their wedding.
The wedding is set to air on `Keeping Up with the Kardashians`. The socialite was previously criticised for allegedly making a huge profit from her televised wedding to her ex-husband, Kris Humphries, in August 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' journey is no less than a milestone! Watch here
- Salman Khan 'rape' remark: NCW to issue summons to actor
- Hey, Deepika Padukone is the new Serena but with a GUN! See pic inside
- China bans Lady Gaga after Dalai Lama meeting?
- Asin Thottumkal's Italian sojourn with hubby Rahul Sharma is the perfect vacation plan we all want! See pics