Kim Kardashian to wed in May
London: Star couple Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have reportedly brought their much-awaited wedding date forward by two months.
The couple, who have an eight-month-old daughter North West, is said to have decided to tie the knot in Paris in May instead of July because they are so excited to get married, reported a website.
Kardashian, 33, and the `Yeezus` rapper, 36, allegedly want their daughter to be heavily involved in the ceremony.
"North will have a large role in the wedding!," a source said.
The brunette beauty is letting West handle most aspects of their wedding.
The wedding is set to air on `Keeping Up with the Kardashians`. The socialite was previously criticised for allegedly making a huge profit from her televised wedding to her ex-husband, Kris Humphries, in August 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Veerappan movie review: Brilliant camerawork engages you
- Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin officially divorced
- Drop everything and watch out for John, Varun & Jacqueline starrer 'Dishoom's logo! Pic Inside
- Are your hands and feet always cold? Know what's the reason!
- Birthday special: Check out TOP 10 pics of Shah Rukh Khan's youngest minion AbRam!
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex