Kim Kardashian to wed in May
London: Star couple Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have reportedly brought their much-awaited wedding date forward by two months.
The couple, who have an eight-month-old daughter North West, is said to have decided to tie the knot in Paris in May instead of July because they are so excited to get married, reported a website.
Kardashian, 33, and the `Yeezus` rapper, 36, allegedly want their daughter to be heavily involved in the ceremony.
"North will have a large role in the wedding!," a source said.
The brunette beauty is letting West handle most aspects of their wedding.
The wedding is set to air on `Keeping Up with the Kardashians`. The socialite was previously criticised for allegedly making a huge profit from her televised wedding to her ex-husband, Kris Humphries, in August 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Misha is our first 'project' together, says Shahid Kapoor!
- Huma Qureshi's 'Dobaara' to release on May 19
- Beauty and the Beast: First week Box Office collection of Emma Watson starrer out!
- Karan Johar records song for Shekhar Ravjiani, looks forward to long innings as playback singer!
- Deepika Padukone finds 'Padmavati' challenging!
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage