Kim Kardashian to wed in May
London: Star couple Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have reportedly brought their much-awaited wedding date forward by two months.
The couple, who have an eight-month-old daughter North West, is said to have decided to tie the knot in Paris in May instead of July because they are so excited to get married, reported a website.
Kardashian, 33, and the `Yeezus` rapper, 36, allegedly want their daughter to be heavily involved in the ceremony.
"North will have a large role in the wedding!," a source said.
The brunette beauty is letting West handle most aspects of their wedding.
The wedding is set to air on `Keeping Up with the Kardashians`. The socialite was previously criticised for allegedly making a huge profit from her televised wedding to her ex-husband, Kris Humphries, in August 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan game for female 'Dil Chahta Hai'
- Oops! Rajinikanth says 'no' to Aamir Khan's 'Dangal'?
- Shraddha Kapoor, Aditya Roy Kapur's 'OK JAANU' first look spills love!
- Lord Kamadeva—The legend associated with the god
- Nargis Fakhri's advice about 'drinking water' is what you should know for keeping a healthy body!
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth