Kim Kardashian’s wedding to Kris deemed ‘hoax and publicity stunt’
Washington: Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries’ wedding was nothing but a “hoax and a publicity stunt”, sources have said.
According to a source, the 26-year-old footballer was selected for the TV personality who hoped to develop feelings for him but failed to do so and by all accounts absolutely hated sleeping with him or even having to make out with him.
“It was pretty much an arranged marriage right from the start,” Radar Online quoted a source close to the ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ production as saying.
“Kim was looking for a husband and Kris was selected for her, amongst others. She wasn’t really into him but she hoped she would be able to develop some feelings, but it never happened. She was never particularly attracted to him, and by all accounts absolutely hated sleeping with him or even having to make out with him.
“The whole wedding was a total hoax and a publicity stunt. It was great for ratings and it was an amazing money maker. That’s it though, period. Kris turned out to not be as malleable as everyone hoped he would be, he was pictured out partying with other girls, Kim really couldn’t care less for him, she decided to end it,” the source said.
The source also suspects that the alleged split could be yet another big publicity stunt and the world could be subjected to round two!
“It wouldn’t surprise me, in the slightest, if Kim and Kris managed to ‘reunite’ and the divorce filing gets brushed aside as they go to counselling and couples therapy. Basically, Kim will do anything and everything for the maximum amount of attention and TV time,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!