Kim to leave wedding planning up to Kanye
Los Angeles: Socialite Kim Kardashian says she has left the task of wedding preparation on rapper-fiancé Kanye West and she will do whatever he likes.
The couple got engaged last week, but they haven`t had the chance to discuss their marriage plans, reports eonline.com.
"As far as wedding stuff, we haven`t even talked about anything - it`s been such a whirlwind. We need like a moment to relax and figure it all out," said Kim.
"I`m going to leave this up to him. Whatever he wants," she added.
The couple has a four-month-old daughter North West.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!