Kimberley Walsh does not feel pressure to marry
London: Singer Kimberley Walsh, who is dating musician Justin Scott for nine years now, says she does not feel any pressure to marry her beau.
She shared her views on long term relationship and marriage in an interview with Cosmopolitan magazine, reports contactmusic.com.
"I have had people ask for a long time, since I was about 25. In this industry, people assume that if you`re together for more than a year, then you are going to get married," she told the magazine.
"But we don`t take on the pressure of the outside world. We know where we are at in our relationship. Besides, I think being together for nine years is almost a marriage in itself," she added.
Although she and Scott are compatible and comfortable with the dynamics of their relationship, the 31-year-old still makes sure they still make an effort to show their appreciation through meaningful gestures.
"We are both quite chilled out. We like watching the same things and doing the same things, we are very compatible. We don`t clash over stuff and we don`t really argue. It`s just a dynamic that`s worked for so long that I don`t even think about it anymore.
"We still have to make an effort. I think in any long-term relationship you have to take time to show that you are not taking each other for granted," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Casey Affleck emerges from brother Ben`s shadow with Oscar win
- Oscars 2017: Priyanka Chopra raises temperature in white at red carpet
- 'Sahiba' from Anushka Sharma, Diljit Dosanjh starrer 'Phillauri' will soothe your soul
- Late Bollywood actor Om Puri remembered at Oscars 2017
- 'Trapped' a risk worth taking: Vikramaditya Motwane
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married