Kimye `might choose Chateau de Versailles` for wedding
Washington: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have reportedly visited a few possible locations for their wedding in Paris.
Sources told OK! Magazine that the couple has started looking at wedding venues and when they saw Versailles, they both thought it was very beautiful, People Magazine reported.
Kardashian and her 36-year-old rapper fiance went to Faubourg St. Honore and Trianon Palace Hotel, before visiting the royal chateau shortly after public visiting hours ended.
Insiders added that the couple headed inside Versailles and spent 90 minutes looking around.
However, the palace`s Twitter account said that no official request has been made by the couple for the Chateau de Versailles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Disha Patani and I are 'good friends', says Tiger Shroff
- Madhuri Dixit turns singer on reality show
- Malaika Arora maintains silence over Salman's rape metaphor
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona
- Watch: Tiger Shroff, alleged girlfriend Disha Patani's sizzling chemistry is unmissable in 'Befikra'!