Kimye `might choose Chateau de Versailles` for wedding
Washington: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have reportedly visited a few possible locations for their wedding in Paris.
Sources told OK! Magazine that the couple has started looking at wedding venues and when they saw Versailles, they both thought it was very beautiful, People Magazine reported.
Kardashian and her 36-year-old rapper fiance went to Faubourg St. Honore and Trianon Palace Hotel, before visiting the royal chateau shortly after public visiting hours ended.
Insiders added that the couple headed inside Versailles and spent 90 minutes looking around.
However, the palace`s Twitter account said that no official request has been made by the couple for the Chateau de Versailles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rati Agnihotri, businessman husband booked in Rs 47 lakh electricity theft case
- Sushmita Sen’s ‘I had promised the 14 year old #me’ VIDEO will inspire you to discipline your body
- Bollywood singer Mika Singh attends Donald Trump's pre-inauguration dinner! Watch video
- Jallikattu row: Rajinikanth joins massive protest supporting traditional bull sport
- Preity Zinta shares keys to happiness - Here’s more about it
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?