Kimye planning to have Vegas wedding
London: Kanye West and his fiancée Kim Kardashian have decided to tie the knot in Las Vegas , it has been revealed.
A source has revealed that West is a big Elvis fan and thinks it would be fun to get married in a chapel, the Daily Star reported.
The insider said that it was the 'Black Skinhead' hitmaker's suggestion and Kardashian had agreed that it was indeed a great idea.
The source said that the couple had earlier checked out the Graceland Wedding Chapel, the same place where Jon Bon Jovi and Miley Cyrus' parents got married and wants an Elvis impersonator sing 'Love Me Tender' at their wedding.
The source added that the 33-year-old reality TV star and her fiance know that it's cheesy but feels that it is kind of sexy and cool at the same time.
The 36-year-old rapper had proposed the 'Keeping Up With The Kardashian' star on her 33rd birthday at the AT and T Park basketball stadium in San Francisco, while the words "pleeese marry meee!!!" appeared on the giant scoreboard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karan Johar just revealed something interesting about 'Saifeena'! - Details inside
- Morgan Freeman in talks to star in Disney's 'The Nutcracker and the Four Realms'
- Inspirational! Milind Soman is running barefoot from Ahmedabad to Mumbai – Know why
- Ranveer Singh just shared words of wisdom online and we couldn't agree more!
- Sanjay Dutt rubbishes rumours of rift with Salman Khan! - Read more