Kimye to have Paris wedding in May
Washington: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have reportedly brought their wedding date forward by two months to May because they are so excited to get married in Paris .
The couple, who have an eight-month-old daughter, North West, have decided to tie the knot in the French capital in May instead of July.
A source told Us magazine that the 33-year-old reality TV star and the `Yeezus` rapper want their daughter to be heavily involved in the ceremony.
An insider said that baby North will have a large role in the wedding.
Another friend said that the couple`s wedding plans are well underway and they will have ``lots of events leading up to the big day`` for their guests.
However, Kim, who was married twice before, is said to have been very reluctant to have a lavish ceremony and Kanye is the driving force behind the event.
The wedding is set to air on `Keeping Up with the Kardashians` and the reality star was previously criticised for allegedly making a huge profit from her 10-million-dollar televised wedding to her now ex-husband, Kris Humphries, in August 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wore this dress for annual correspondents' dinner hosted by Barack Obama at White House – See pic
- Know who is vulnerable to online dating scams
- Dear ladies, Women's Online Shopping Festival is here to pamper you
- Do men really mean all what they say? Read on to decode men
- Holiday video alert! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput’s oceanic vacation