Kirstie Alley: Being just friends with John Travolta was tough
Los Angeles: Actress Kirstie Alley says that she could have been in a relationship with John Travolta because they definitely wanted to be with each other.
The duo starred in `Look Who`s Talking` franchise.
"We both wanted to (act on it), definitely," said Alley on a radio show.
"It took me years to not look at John as a romantic interest. Now, I`m best friends with his wife (Kelly Preston), and that took a while. Because in the beginning she (Preston) would bust me, like, `Are you flirting with my husband?` And the answer was yes," contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!
- Throwback! We bet you haven't seen these rare Bollywood pictures
- Yash and Radhika Pandit's wedding pictures will melt your heart
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life