Kirstie Alley: Being just friends with John Travolta was tough
Los Angeles: Actress Kirstie Alley says that she could have been in a relationship with John Travolta because they definitely wanted to be with each other.
The duo starred in `Look Who`s Talking` franchise.
"We both wanted to (act on it), definitely," said Alley on a radio show.
"It took me years to not look at John as a romantic interest. Now, I`m best friends with his wife (Kelly Preston), and that took a while. Because in the beginning she (Preston) would bust me, like, `Are you flirting with my husband?` And the answer was yes," contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Daddy Shah Rukh Khan is a tad worried about AbRam! – Here's why
- Asha Bhosle, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's unusual rendezvous in New York! - View pic
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season