Kourtney Kardashian happier than ever with Scott Disick
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick feel they are happier than ever now they are parents to two children.
The couple, who have children Mason, two, and four-month-old Penelope together, have gone through rough patches in the past and even attended therapy together. Kourtney, however, says they are in a great place in their relationship right now, reported Us magazine.
"Scott is a great dad and is very connected to both of our children. He and I are in a really good, happy place," Kourtney said.
Scott, on his part, believes having two children has really cemented his relationship with Kourtney.
"Having two kids is like, you couldn`t be more legit. It`s the real deal, Kourtney and I are Mom and Dad. Mason is my best friend. I just got one of his little cars working - it`s fun for me to get him into cars," Scott said.
"Penelope is beautiful. I mean my son is my world and my daughter is my new world. It`s pretty unbelievable starting a new chapter in your life," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!