Kris Humphries to sell engagement ring?
New York: Basketball player Kris Humphries is reportedly selling off the diamond engagement ring that he presented to socialite Kim Kardashian in 2011.
The couple exchanged vows in a lavish ceremony in August, 2011 but split after just 72 days of marriage, and Humphries is now said to be selling off Kim`s 20-carat diamond engagement ring, reports contactmusic.com.
A piece matching the description of the reality TV star`s Lorraine Schwartz design has entered into an auction at Christie`s Auction company here and will go under the hammer next month, according to RumorFix.com.
Auction house bosses have refused to confirm the identity of the seller, and only revealed that the ring, that is valued between $300,000 and $500,000, was listed by a "gentleman".
Kim`s divorce was finalised in June, just weeks before the birth of her daughter, North West, her first child with her current boyfriend, rapper Kanye West.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Baahubali’ Prabhas to get married in December!
- It’s been 21 years since Madhuri Dixit asked Salman Khan ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun..!’
- Spain`s Picasso `national treasure` seized by French customs
- Birthday special: From ‘Bekhudi’ to ‘Dilwale’- Kajol’s journey
- Bollywood star kids en route to super stardom (Part 1)