Kris Jenner already planning to set up granddaughter North West with a boyfriend
London: Kris Jenner is apparently thinking about setting up daughter Kim Kardashian and Kanye West`s baby North with a boyfriend.
During an interview on E! News, the reality star suggested to the host Giuliana Rancic that the new baby girl could maybe go out with the television presenter`s 10-month old son Edward Duke Rancic, the Mirror reported.
Rancic looked like she was completely fine with the idea, as she responded with a "Duh!"
The matriarch of the Kardashian clan then said that in her opinion, it`s a match made in heaven.
Rancic then took the opportunity to add that her son is very handsome, and has got a great personality.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kay Kay Menon's next based on Indian Emergency era
- Aamir Khan praises Kannada film 'Thithi'
- DJ Afrojack is coming to 'Rock the house' in 'Tomorrowland 2016'! Details inside
- Women still banned in this ancient Greek monastery, but why?– Read more
- Meet 'Banjo' ki duniya ka Bachchan Riteish Deshmukh! Teaser out now
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex