Kris Jenner hoping for a 2014 ceremony for Kim, Kanye
Los Angeles: Socialite Kris Jenner is hoping that her daughter Kim Kardashian will marry her fiance Kanye West next year.
Kim and Kanye, who have five-month-old daughter North together, got engaged last month after the rapper proposed her in San Francisco in front of her family.
Kim`s mother Kris is very excited about the nuptials but has no idea when they will happen, although she is hoping for a 2014 ceremony, reports contactmusic.com.
In one of the interviews, Kris was asked if she knew when the wedding will take place, to which she replied: ``As soon as I know, I`m going to let you know. Hopefully, probably, next year.``
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship