Kris Jenner hoping for a 2014 ceremony for Kim, Kanye
Los Angeles: Socialite Kris Jenner is hoping that her daughter Kim Kardashian will marry her fiance Kanye West next year.
Kim and Kanye, who have five-month-old daughter North together, got engaged last month after the rapper proposed her in San Francisco in front of her family.
Kim`s mother Kris is very excited about the nuptials but has no idea when they will happen, although she is hoping for a 2014 ceremony, reports contactmusic.com.
In one of the interviews, Kris was asked if she knew when the wedding will take place, to which she replied: ``As soon as I know, I`m going to let you know. Hopefully, probably, next year.``
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'