Kris Jenner`s marriage over?
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kris Jenner was recently spotted without her wedding ring, raising speculation that her marriage to Bruce Jenner has hit rock bottom.
Kris, 57, who married the former athlete in 1991 and gave birth to two daughters Kendall and Kylie with him, is also said to be living separately, reported Radar Online.
"They`ve had problems for a long time and have been separated for months. They pretty much just have a business elationship at this point. Their marriage is over," a source said.
It is rumoured that Kris`s urge for fame brought distance in her relationship. The talk show host has four children - Kourtney, Kim, Khloe and son Rob - from her first husband Robert Kardashian.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!