Kristen Bell, Dax Shepard married?
Los Angeles: Actress Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard have reportedly tied the knot in a small courtroom ceremony.
The actors have been engaged since 2010 and they have finally made their romance official, reported TMZ online.
Bell and Shepard were hoping to just obtain a marriage license at the Beverly Hills County Clerk Office, but when a court employee offered to marry them on the spot, the couple agreed, and the ceremony was held in a nearby courtroom.
A photographer was present to capture the nuptials, during which Bell wept tears of joy.
Bell previously said that the couple did not want to wed until same-sex marriage was legal in America; gay unions are now recognised by the federal government.
The 33-year-old actress also said she wasn`t keen on a big, lavish wedding.
"It is not a desire of either of ours to have any sort of day of celebration for us. I feel like we get enough attention in our daily lives and we just want something sort of private that involves pen and paper.
"Honestly, I could go home and we could do it today, there`s no forethought really going into it," she had said.
Bell and Shepard welcomed a baby daughter in May.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushant Singh Rajput's 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' becomes second highest opener of 2016!
- If Indian artistes have so much problem, we will ban their movies too: Raj Thackeray on Salman Khan's statement
- We are living in hard times: Ranbir Kapoor
- Surgical strikes: Adnan Sami praises Indian Army, gets slammed on Twitter – Details inside
- Humans are selfish: Tom Hanks