Kristen Bell, Dax Shepard married?
Los Angeles: Actress Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard have reportedly tied the knot in a small courtroom ceremony.
The actors have been engaged since 2010 and they have finally made their romance official, reported TMZ online.
Bell and Shepard were hoping to just obtain a marriage license at the Beverly Hills County Clerk Office, but when a court employee offered to marry them on the spot, the couple agreed, and the ceremony was held in a nearby courtroom.
A photographer was present to capture the nuptials, during which Bell wept tears of joy.
Bell previously said that the couple did not want to wed until same-sex marriage was legal in America; gay unions are now recognised by the federal government.
The 33-year-old actress also said she wasn`t keen on a big, lavish wedding.
"It is not a desire of either of ours to have any sort of day of celebration for us. I feel like we get enough attention in our daily lives and we just want something sort of private that involves pen and paper.
"Honestly, I could go home and we could do it today, there`s no forethought really going into it," she had said.
Bell and Shepard welcomed a baby daughter in May.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!
- Johnny Depp's lawyer responds to Amber Heard's abuse allegations
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex