Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson spotted holding hands amid split rumors
New York: Kristen Stewart and her on-again off-again boyfriend Robert Pattinson, who were rumored to have split up in May, were reportedly seen holding hands while out on a walk in LA.
An eyewitness told E! Online that the former `Twilight` co-stars were seen strolling around in laid-back duds and looking quite friendly, the New York Daily News reported.
The source said that the duo was talking closely and Pattinson seemed protective of Stewart, but apart from that there was no PDA.
This incident occurred just a week after it was reported that the `Snow White and the Huntsman` actress and her pal Katy Perry had fallen out over Perry`s recent over-friendly behavior with her beau.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anupam Kher's latest gift to mother leaves her teary-eyed!
- 'Padmavati' controversy: Sanjay Leela Bhansali keeping in mind public sentiments, says Shahid Kapoor
- Rajinikanth cancels Sri Lanka visit following opposition from pro-Tamil outfits
- Anushka Sharma's 'Phillauri': Day two Box Office collections are out!
- New 'Justice League' trailer is out and, dayum, it's awesome! - WATCH
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage