Kristen Stewart reconnected with Sanders?
Los Angeles: Actress Kristen Stewart reportely tried to get in touch with director Rupert Sanders who showed no interest in reviving their relationship.
Stewart is said to have reached out to the director following her second split from Robert Pattinson, reports digitalspy.co.uk.
The "Twilight" co-stars originally split up 2012 when Stewart admitted to cheating on Pattinson with Sanders.
"Kristen was feeling low. The lowest she`s ever felt, when Rob flew to Australia... so when he left, she reached out to Rupert to see if he was okay and suggested meeting for a coffee," said a source.
However, Sanders reportedly refused her offer.
Stewart, 22, allegedly contacted Sanders two weeks ago in order to "talk to someone who was going through the same thing".
Sanders is currently going through a divorce from Liberty Ross, his wife of 10 years.
Stewart and Pattinson reconciled in September, but were later rumoured to have been "fighting a lot", with Pattinson said to be feeling "unhappy" in the relationship.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 698: Tanu's friend exposes her real face in front of Abhi
- Shah Rukh Khan teaches Alia Bhatt how to live 'Dear Zindagi' on Facebook live chat!