Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson plan Christmas holiday in Paris
London: Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are reportedly planning a romantic trip to France over the festive period.
The on-off couple have sparked speculation they are rekindling their relationship by this romantic trip, which will see them meet up in Paris on Boxing Day on December 26 after spending Christmas Day with their families, reported Daily Mirror.
The former `Twilight Saga` co-stars will see in the New Year in France too as Stewart has reportedly rented out a farm cottage in a small town in a bid to spend some alone time with the 27-year-old star.
"Kristen intends to let Rob spend Christmas with his family in London but she`s hoping they will travel to Paris on Boxing Day and from there on to the Loire Valley," a source said.
"She reckons it could be the relaxing break they need to completely get things back on track."
The pair ended their four-year relationship in May after they struggled to get past the actress`s `momentary indiscretion` with her `Snow White and the Huntsman` director Rupert Sanders in July 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic