Kristin Cavallari says Jay Cutler engagement reports ‘not true’

Last Updated: Nov 22, 2011, 16:14 PM IST

London: Kristin Cavallari has vehemently denied that she’s engaged to NFL star Jay Cutler again.

Although her romance with NFL player Jay Cutler is back on, but it seems rumours that Cavallari is engaged again are premature.

The Chicago Bears quarterback had reportedly proposed for the second time after the pair quietly rekindled their relationship in September.

“Kristin is over the moon with happiness,” the Daily Mail quoted a source as telling Life and Style magazine.

However, the former ‘Dancing With The Stars’ contestant insists her on-again beau hasn’t yet popped the question, and that engagement rumours were ‘not true’.

“I’d be wearing my ring if that was the case,” Kristin told Access Hollywood.

The 28-year-old NFL player had first popped the question in April after just ten months of dating, but later dumped the 24-year-old after their July engagement party.

The Hills star, who had been excitedly planning a 2012 summer wedding, was left ‘devastated’ by his decision.

She promptly returned her 5.2-carat diamond engagement ring, after the split.

Cutler was spotted in the audience of the dance reality show in September and the pair began to rekindle the flame.

However, he cheered her on in the audience the week she got eliminated from the dance show in September, and the two spent some time pumpkin carving together before Halloween.

Last week also Cavallari denied having a fling with Kourtney Kardashian’s on-again, off-again beau Scott Disick.

The pair were said to have ‘hooked up’ in 2009, but she insisted the rumours were ‘100 percent not true,’ and that she had Cutler’s full support.

“(He) didn’t believe (the report) for one second,” she added.

ANI