Kylie Minogue admits crying over her separation
London: Singer Kylie Minogue cried every night after parting ways with her five-year-long partner Andres Velencoso.
The 45-year-old `Kiss me once` hitmaker said that she has not completely overcome her break-up with the Spanish model, reported Daily Mirror.
"Andres and I are still in touch. Obviously, not like we used to be but he`s a great guy, and that`s important. I`m not sitting at home pining," she said.
The couple broke up last year.
"It does hurt, but I guess you have resilience because it`s not the first time you`ve been down that road. I know that I`ll get through just about anything," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui forced himself upon US researcher, says common friend
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aamir Khan, Rohit Shetty extend help to ailing filmmaker Kalpana Lajmi
- Elvis Presley's gold piano, Beatles drum skin set for auction
- Promotion is burden on filmmaking: Irrfan Khan