Kylie Minogue rules out internet dating
London: Pop star Kylie Minogue has ruled out internet dating, stating that she doesn`t feel it`s for her.
The 45-year-old `Sexercise` singer, who is currently appearing on The Voice UK, opened up about getting, reportedly.
"Internet dating is fantastic and great in general, but I don`t think it`s for me. I certainly couldn`t lie about my age!
That`s, the classic, isn`t it? Putting up a picture of yourself from ten years ago," Minogue said.
"When I say out loud I`m 45, I think, `Really? Wait a sec, how? That`s not right!` You have to accept it, even if you don`t feel like accepting it sometimes. But hey, I`m lucky to be here, so it`s all good."
Minogue, who recently split with long-term boyfriend Andres Velencoso, added that she is in no rush to begin dating again anytime soon.
"It was a healthy separation. I was relieved there weren`t any stories about him doing this or that, as it`s just not him. He`s a really, really good guy. Who knows when or with whom I will be in a relationship? I don`t know - it`s not even on my radar at the moment," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- The Inspiring Journey Of Classic Beauty J Jayalalithaa In The World Of Celluloid
- Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, other film stars express condolence over Jayalalithaa's demise
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!