Kylie Minogue struggles with commitment
Los Angeles: Singer Kylie Minogue says she can`t be in a committed relationship.
The 45-year-old broke up with her boyfriend Andres Velencoso of five years last year and recently admitted that she doesn`t like the idea of "being boxed into anything", reports contactmusic.com.
"I am not the greatest with commitment. I don`t like being boxed into anything - thoughts, clothes, being told what you are meant to do. I`m not the most naturally committed person," The Sun quoted Minogue as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!