Kylie Minogue struggles with commitment
Los Angeles: Singer Kylie Minogue says she can`t be in a committed relationship.
The 45-year-old broke up with her boyfriend Andres Velencoso of five years last year and recently admitted that she doesn`t like the idea of "being boxed into anything", reports contactmusic.com.
"I am not the greatest with commitment. I don`t like being boxed into anything - thoughts, clothes, being told what you are meant to do. I`m not the most naturally committed person," The Sun quoted Minogue as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours