Lady Gaga celebrates 28th birthday with boyfriend Taylor Kinney
Los Angeles: Pop sensation Lady Gaga got a sweet birthday surprise from her long-time boyfriend Taylor Kinney.
The pop superstar, who turned 28 on Mar 28, performed at the famed Roseland Ballroom in New York City, celebrated the end of her very special day with her boyfriend and hinted that his presence was unexpected, reported E! Online.
"Another amazing birthday moment. I love surprises!" she captioned a black and white snapshot of the lovebirds.
While the singing sensation did not share a photograph of any presents from Kinney, Gaga posted a glimpse of a very special gift from Donatella Versace.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi