Lady Gaga celebrates 28th birthday with boyfriend Taylor Kinney
Los Angeles: Pop sensation Lady Gaga got a sweet birthday surprise from her long-time boyfriend Taylor Kinney.
The pop superstar, who turned 28 on Mar 28, performed at the famed Roseland Ballroom in New York City, celebrated the end of her very special day with her boyfriend and hinted that his presence was unexpected, reported E! Online.
"Another amazing birthday moment. I love surprises!" she captioned a black and white snapshot of the lovebirds.
While the singing sensation did not share a photograph of any presents from Kinney, Gaga posted a glimpse of a very special gift from Donatella Versace.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani beauty Saba Qamar to star opposite Irrfan Khan in 'Hindi Medium': First look OUT!
- Waiting movie review: Naseer, Kalki add heft to this homage to humanism
- Never do films keeping in mind box office numbers: Aishwarya
- Here's what John Abraham has to say on former girlfriend Bipasha Basu's wedding!
- So cute! Shilpa Shetty's birthday present has two special names embedded on it! – View pic
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex