Lady Gaga changed herself for love, says former pal
London: Lady Gaga`s friend has revealed that the singer started out as a shy brunette who loved piano ballads, but changed herself to please boyfriend, drummer and bar manager Luc Carl.
In the memoire- Rivington Was Ours: Lady Gaga- about Gaga, who is set to release a new album ` ArtPop`, former DJ, Brendan Jay Sullivan has written all about her early, pre-mega-success days, and he outlines a lot of embarrassing events.
Sullivan said that Gaga started out as a shy brunette who loved piano ballads, but changed herself to please boyfriend, drummer and bar manager Luc Carl, the Mirror reported.
The book reveals that Gaga made a heavy metal song to impress Carl.
Sullivan also claims that she wrote Paparazzi about Carl, because she used to call him Papa.
The pop singer dyed her hair blonde so she could sign to a major label and that all her friends said she`d `sold out`, but Carl `loved` her blonde hair.
The book reveals that when Gaga dumped him, she told him "One day you`re not going to be able to get a coffee in a f-king deli without seeing or hearing about me."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Virtual peer pressure can also spark competition
- Good news bookworms! 22nd Delhi Book Fair begins today
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!