Lady Gaga has found a new boyfriend in Greece?
London: Singer Lady Gaga has reportedly found a new love interest in Greece.
The 26-year-old singer, who is busy getting her 10 million pounds-worth palace in Crete, has found an inclination towards a restaurant owner named Giovanni, reports a website.
"Gaga is very taken with Giovanni. He is a fast-talking Romeo with his own business, and she can`t seem to keep away from him. They got to know each other when she started eating in his restaurant on a regular basis," said a source.
The businessman is also teaching the singer Greek customs and language.
"He`s teaching her the language and all Greek customs. She`ll definitely need to know them when her luxury pad is finished in Crete," the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rohit Roy reveals he was offered huge money to enter 'Bigg Boss' as contestant
- 'Jolly LL.B 2' trailer 2: Akshay Kumar brings forward intense side of legal system
- Jallikattu row: Kamal Haasan appeals for calm, says 'none can take away your rights'
- Abhishek Bachchan ready to do biopic on THIS sportsman for free!
- Pakistani actors get Indian visa to shoot for Sridevi starrer
- Want to be good at dating? Here are a few tips
- Sussanne Khan tweets about former husband Hrithik Roshan
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!