Lady Gaga not threatened by boyfriend`s intimate scenes
London: Pop sensation Lady Gaga does not feel threatened by her boyfriend`s romantic scenes with Sophia Bush in `Chicago PD`.
Bush said Gaga does not mind Taylor Kinney, who she has been dating for three years, getting close to her in the film, suggest reports.
"(Gaga is) an artist through and through. There`s no part of her that doesn`t understand our job or thinks it`s weird. I thinks she`s probably the least threatened woman on the planet," Bush said.
The 32-year-old actress, who is in a relationship with Google programme manager Dan Fredinburg, also said that her first encounter with the 28-year-old singer was a little strange.
"It`s always a little strange to meet the love of someone`s life after you`ve swapped spit with their partner! But she`s just the loveliest human being and so warm and welcoming - I`ve been such a huge fan of her for so long," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Amitabh Bachchan hails Yuvraj Singh, calls him an exceptional champ!
- Deepika Padukone wants to work with THIS Hollywood superstar!
- Commando 2 POSTERS: Vidyut Jammwal, Esha Gupta, Adah Sharma and Freddy Daruwala pack a punch!
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?