Lady Gaga says she has found love
London: Lady Gaga has confessed that it has been hard for her to find love, but she has finally found love.
The 27-year-old singer told Q and A in Toronto that she was able to find love now because she has met someone who is not intimidated by the amazing people around her and the love that she receives from them, the Mirror reported.
The `Poker Face` hitmaker, who has been dating actor Taylor Kinney for just over a year, added that earlier men weren`t always happy for her, as it was very challenging for them to watch a woman be this successful.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan spills the beans on Ram Gopal Varma's 'Sarkar 3' shoot
- Ajay Devgn praises PM Narendra Modi, reveals why they meet less now
- Confirmed: Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' not to release in Pakistan
- 'Nightingale of Kashmir' Raj Begum passes away aged 89
- Salman Khan's bodyguard Shera opens up about assault charges, says 'nothing happened'