Lady Gaga says she has found love
London: Lady Gaga has confessed that it has been hard for her to find love, but she has finally found love.
The 27-year-old singer told Q and A in Toronto that she was able to find love now because she has met someone who is not intimidated by the amazing people around her and the love that she receives from them, the Mirror reported.
The `Poker Face` hitmaker, who has been dating actor Taylor Kinney for just over a year, added that earlier men weren`t always happy for her, as it was very challenging for them to watch a woman be this successful.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding